Wicklow Dementia Support is committed to high standards in its communications with all stakeholders, including customers, our trainers, those who help us in a voluntary capacity, and the general public. We encourage feedback and regard it as an invaluable tool to inform improvements in our services. We ensure that all of those who provide us with feedback, both positive and negative, receive full and timely responses.
We aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint where the need arises;
- We deal with any complaint quickly and politely;
- We respond in the most meaningful way for the complainant, and provide
- Information on action taken.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve and monitor them at Board level.
How to lodge a complaint with Wicklow Dementia Support
A person may contact Wicklow Dementia Support via its website, by email, post, or by phone.
The Co-Ordinator, Jenny O’Reilly, reporting to the Board, has responsibility to managing all complaints, and welcomes direct contact.
Our contact details are:
- Jenny O’Reilly, Project Co-Ordinator, Wicklow Dementia Support
- Tel: 089 428 6928
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Data Protection Controller, Wicklow Dementia Support, 6 Cedar Estate, Killarney Road, Bray, Co Wicklow, A98 F298
What Happens Next?
We endeavour to resolve all complaints as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Once a complaint is received, whether in person, in writing, or by phone, Wicklow Dementia Support is committed to responding in a timely way. If the complaint takes some time to resolve, we will maintain regular contact with the complainant, keeping them up to date with the progress of the complaint resolution.
All complaints will be logged in our Complaints Register and tracked until they are resolved.
The Complaints Register is reviewed on an annual basis by the Board of Directors.
What happens if the complaint is not resolved?
If a person is unhappy with Wicklow Dementia Support’s handling of the complaint, or not satisfied with the outcome, they are free to contact the Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Wicklow Dementia Support, who will ensure that their concern is considered at Board level. The Chairperson will keep the complainant updated of the progress of the issue.