Wicklow Dementia Support is a voluntary organisation. We are hugely dependent on fundraising activities and donations to support all our activities.
If you would like to organise a fundraiser on our behalf please contact us or call us at 089 428 6928 or email Orla at email@example.com.
As a Charity seeking donations from the public we at Wicklow Dementia Support aim to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Funding from the Public. The Wicklow Dementia Support Donor Charter sets out our commitments to you as a donor.
Wicklow Dementia Support Donor Charter
Our pledge is to treat all of our donors with respect, honesty and integrity. Wicklow Dementia Support commits to being open, transparent and accountable so that our Donors can have full confidence in our finances.
We commit to you, our donors and prospective donors that we will:
- Inform our donors of the identity of those serving on the governing Board and that the Board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities;
- Ensure access to our most recent financial statements;
- Ensure that all donations and gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were donated;
- Ensure that all fundraising will respect the rights and dignity of donors, beneficiaries and the public;
- Handle all donations and donation information with respect and with confidentiality;
- Inform all donors whether those seeking donations are volunteers or hired third party agents;
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing Wicklow Dementia Support be dealt with professionally;
- Ensure all donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition;
- Ensure that all donors have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from our mailing lists;
- Ensure that all donors will receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions they might have about Wicklow Dementia Support;
- That Wicklow Dementia Support will operate in an open, frank and honest way and will ensure that transactions, operations, information and communications are easily understood by donors and the public alike;
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints;
If you do wish to know more or have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact Wicklow Dementia Support in writing or by telephone.
Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Wicklow Dementia Support contact details are:
Tel: 089 428 6928
Address: Unit 6, Cedar Estate, Killarney Road, Bray, Co Wicklow, A98 N152
For further information please contact us or call us at 089 428 6928 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.